ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology
Empower Your IT Career: Diploma of Information Technology at Rosehill College
CRICOS Code: 108962H
Embark on a transformative journey in the digital realm with our comprehensive IT diploma. This qualification equips students with the skills and knowledge to excel in diverse IT roles, from business analysis to technical implementation. Whether you’re aiming for a specialized IT position or envisioning your own IT venture, this course is your stepping stone.
- IT Office Manager
- IT Application Support Officer
- System and Network Security Advisor
- IT Systems Manager
- Assistant Software Developer
- Information Systems Analyst
- Age: Must be over 18 years old.
- Language Proficiency: Good command of written and spoken English. IELTS Level 5.5 or equivalent if a non-native English speaker.
- Education: Completion of an equivalent secondary schooling level of a High School Certificate or demonstrable suitable work experience.
If you have queries regarding the entry requirements, please contact our admissions team for personalized guidance.
The course spans six terms over three semesters in one-and-a-half years. The units of competency include:
Core Units (6 Units, 320 Hours Total)
- BSBCRT512 – Originate and develop concepts (80 hours)
- BSBXCS402 – Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices (40 hours)
- BSBXTW401 – Lead and facilitate a team (40 hours)
- ICTICT517 – Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation (60 hours)
- ICTICT532 – Apply IP, ethics, and privacy in ICT environments (60 hours)
- ICTSAS527 – Manage client problems (40 hours)
Elective Units (14 Units, 900 Hours Total)
- BSBPMG532 – Manage project quality (60 hours)
- BSBPMG536 – Manage project risk (80 hours)
- ICTICT440 – Develop service level agreements (60 hours)
- ICTSAS524 – Develop, implement and evaluate an incident response plan (60 hours)
- ICTSAD508 – Develop technical requirements for business solutions (60 hours)
- ICTSAD509 – Produce ICT feasibility reports (80 hours)
- ICTSAS526 – Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans (60 hours)
- BSBPMG537 – Manage project procurement (60 hours)
- ICTICT435 – Create technical documentation (60 hours)
- ICTICT443 – Work collaboratively in the ICT industry (60 hours)
- ICTICT523 – Gather data to identify business requirements (80 hours)
- ICTPMG505 – Manage ICT projects (60 hours)
- ICTPRG535 – Build advanced user interfaces (80 hours)
- ICTPRG530 – Manage projects using software management tools (60 hours)