BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
CRICOS CODE 099883G
The BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management is designed for individuals who want to apply professional knowledge and skills, together with experience in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Students will have a solid foundation across the program management discipline.
Learn how to enable program execution, implement program governance, manage benefits and more.
Students will be to use initiative and judgement to direct, plan, and lead a range of program functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesis information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Branch/Sector Leader,
- Project Management or
- Project Manager
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International Students need to have IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
- Have completed a Diploma of Project Management qualifications OR have completed two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level within a project or program environment within an enterprise
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
- BSBPMG610 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG621 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG622 Implement program governance
- BSBPMG623 Manage benefits
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT520 Plan and manage the flexible workforce
- BSBPMG624 Engage in collaborative alliances
- ICTICT602 Develop contracts and manage contract performance
- BSBPMG616 Manage program risk
- BSBPMG617 Provide leadership for the program
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities & professional development