BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
CRICOS CODE: 106847E
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
Classroom-based face to face Check the time table with the admin.
The program will be delivered over 8 terms or 104 weeks (Total 24 weeks holiday which includes 3 weeks holiday in between each 10-week term) and a total of 800 unsupervised hours, for revision and assessment preparation to enhance their understanding is recommended.
Total number of units = 12
There are 4 core units and 8 elective units for this qualification.
Learner Characteristics/ Target Group
Target groups for the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management are those who are 18 years or over, and:
- Seeking to pursue a career as a, area manager, department manager, regional manager
- Seeking to enter a new industry sector seeking a pathway to higher education qualifications.
Students may be new entrants. Credit and/or RPL can be provided for those with existing skills and knowledge allowing such students to complete the course in a shorter time frame.
International students who meet the entry requirement for Advanced Diploma of leadership and Management and seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge and competencies in Management with the long-term view of employment in the leadership and Management sector. The key international clients for this qualification are:
- International post year 12 students and seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge and competencies in Management with the long-term view of employment in the sector.
- International mature aged students and seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge and competencies in leadership and Management with the long-term view of employment in the leadership and Management sector.
Credit and/or RPL can be provided for those with existing skills and knowledge allowing such students to complete the course in a shorter timeframe.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International students need to have an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy, and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at the Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
|BSBSTR601- Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBXCM501-Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBPMG633-Provide leadership for the program|
|BSBSTR602-Develop organisational strategies|
|BSBOPS601-Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBLDR602- Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBLDR601-Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBCRT611-Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBPEF501-Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBPMG637-Engage in collaborative alliance|