BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
CRICOS CODE 099409A
The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is designed to give students knowledge and skills to effectively lead a project through from beginning. Students will be trained in managing all aspects of a project from costs, communications, human resources, and to other relevant areas.
Learn to manage projects while coping with time, quality, costs, human resources and more.
Manage project procurement, stakeholders’ engagement, work priorities and team’s effectiveness and more.
- Get a job as Project Leader,
- Project Management Facilitator or
- Project or Program Administrator.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International students need to have an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy, and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at the Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information & communication
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities & professional development
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness