BSB52415 Diploma of Marketing & Communication
CRICOS CODE 099407C
This course is developed for students who need knowledge regarding modern marketing field, upon completion students will be able to demonstrate a range of marketing skills and engage actively digital marketing with exposure to varieties of marketing tools.
You learn to interpret market trends, design and develop an integrated marketing and communications plan and more.
You will be able to plan and direct marketing activities, Develop and implement marketing plans, Create multi-channel advertising campaigns, Interpret marketing trends and more.
- Marketing Manager,
- Marketing Team Leader or
- Product Manager
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International Students need to have IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
- Successful completion of an AQF recognised BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (Core units)
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBADV507 Develop a media plans
- BSBADV509 Create mass print media advertisements
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
- BSBMKG515 Conduct a marketing audit