BSB50620 Diploma of Marketing & Communication
CRICOS Course Code: 106849C
This course is developed for students who need knowledge regarding the modern marketing field. Upon completion, students will be able to demonstrate a range of marketing skills and engage actively in digital marketing with exposure to a variety of marketing tools.
40 Weeks Study + 12 Weeks Break = 52 Weeks
Rosehill Campus, Sydney
15 Hours Face To Face
5 Hours online
You learn to interpret market trends, design and develop an integrated marketing and communications plan, and more.
You will be able to plan and direct marketing activities, develop and implement marketing plans, create multi-channel advertising campaigns, interpret marketing trends, and more.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Team Leader
- Product Manager
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment.
- International Students need to have an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent.
- Have completed BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication or have completed the specified units or have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
Units of Competency
- BSBPMG430 -Undertake project work
- BSBMKG549 – Profile and analyse Consumer Behaviour for international markets
- BSBMKG541 -Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG542-Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- BSBMKG551- Create multiplatform advertisements for mass media
- BSBFIN501-Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS504- Manage business risk
- BSBOPS505 – Manage organisational customer service
- BSBMKG545 -Conduct marketing audit
- BSBMKG555-Write persuasive copy
- BSBMKG543 – Plan and interpret market research
- BSBMKG552 -Design and develop marketing communication plans