BSB50215 Diploma of Business
CRICOS CODE 095781B
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business will introduce students to a wide range of business strategies. Students will develop management skills and business vision of the globe. The practical skills will equip students with varieties of tool of how to effectively market a brand, manage projects strategically and become a professional in the field of business.
Learn how to manage recruitment, selection and induction processes. Manage personal work priorities and more.
You will be able to manage risk, manage quality customer services, interpret market trends and developments and more.
Managers, team leader, executive officer, program consultants or program coordinator.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International students need to have an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy, and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at the Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
4 additional units can be offered
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment