BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
CRICOS CODE: 106845G
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
This course is designed for local students and international students. They will study the theory of business and undertake exercise and assessments, many of which will be in a simulated work environment.
Classroom-based face to face Check the time table with the admin.
The program will be delivered over 4 terms or 52 weeks (Total 12 weeks holiday which includes 3 weeks holiday in between each 10 weeks term)
Total number of units = 12
Learner Characteristics/ Target Group
Target groups for the Certificate IV in Business are those who are 18 years or over, and:
- The Certificate IV in Business is intended to prepare students or recognizeand develop existing workers who are performing a range of roles in a business environment.
- This qualification is transferableacross many industries, as it teaches transferable business skills.
Students may be new entrants. Credit and/or RPL can be provided for those with existing skills and knowledge allowing such students to complete the course in a shorter time frame.
International students who meet the entry requirement for Certificate IV in Business and seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge and competencies in a range of administrative based roles in the business environment. The key international clients for this qualification are:
- International post year 12 students and seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge and competencies in a range of administrative based roles in a business environment.
- International mature aged students and seeking to enhance their skills and knowledge and competencies in a range of administrative based roles in the business sector.
Credit and/or RPL can be provided for those with existing skills and knowledge allowing such students to complete the course in a shorter timeframe.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- All students must be aged 18 years or over at the time of enrolment
- International students need to have an IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent
** Rosehill College requires a language, literacy, and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course to be completed at the Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
|BSBHRM413-Support the learning and development of teams and individuals|
|BSBTWK401-Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBWHS411-Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs|
|BSBLDR411-Demonstrate leadership in the workplace|
|BSBXCM401-Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBCRT411-Apply critical thinking to work practices|
|BSBTEC404-Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
|BSBPEF401-Manage personal health and wellbeing|
|BSBPEF402-Develop personal work priorities|
|BSBCMM411-Make a presentation|
|BSBCRT412-Articulate, present and debate ideas|
|BSBWRT411-Write complex documents|