BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
CRICOS Course Code: 106845G
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. Individuals in this role use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others. This course is designed for local students and international students. They will study the theory of business and undertake exercises and assessments, many of which will be in a simulated work environment.
Mode: Classroom-based face to face.
Timetable: Please consult the admin for the current timetable.
Duration: 4 terms or 52 weeks.
Breaks: A total of 12 weeks of holidays, including 3 weeks of break between each 10-week term.
Total number of units = 12
Learner Characteristics/ Target Group
- Individuals who are 18 years or over.
- Those preparing for roles in a business environment.
- Existing workers performing a range of roles in a business environment.
- Those seeking transferable business skills across many industries.
- Post year 12 students looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in a business environment.
- Mature aged students aiming to improve their skills in the business sector.
Entry Requirements (International Students)
- Must be 18 years or over at the time of enrolment.
- IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent with no band less than 5.0.
- Rosehill College requires a language, literacy, and numeracy skills assessment to be completed upon entry into the course, during the Orientation day session.
Units of Competency
- BSBHRM413: Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBTWK401: Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411: Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs
- BSBLDR411: Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBXCM401: Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBCRT411: Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404: Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBPEF401: Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402: Develop personal work priorities
- BSBCMM411: Make a presentation
- BSBCRT412: Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBWRT411: Write complex documents