the #1 customised study tour experience of Australia
Purpose of the Study Tour
Exceedingly professional teachers will be able to provide best quality IELTS, General English (GE), Academic and Business English preparation classes and assist students to achieve high results.
To broaden students’ horizons and students’ global cultural awareness through interaction with local experts and teachers in Sydney.
To enable students to gain a deeper understanding of different cultures and importance of learning English as the second language, through business site visits, academic, social activities and cultural visits.
English language studies are supplemented by guided campus tours and the opportunity to put your English into practice during supervised tourist activities.
Your Learning Outcomes
You will have intensive English language classes for up to 3 hours a day. Outside class, you will practice your new language skills with tours, activities and in your homestay family.
There are many opportunities for further education in Australia – at university or other tertiary institutions. You will get a ‘taste’ of them with university tours.
Every day, you will:
- learn new vocabulary and grammar, and apply it in real life situations
- develop confidence speaking English in real life situations
- improve your listening skills with native English speakers
- meet new friends from around the world.
Quality Assurance and Academic Rigour
Rosehill college specialises in international student education and has vibrant bodies of students, staffs and education experts. With a wide range of course options, students will gain career-relevant skills and opportunities to step straight into the workforce.
Rosehill College has built an international reputation for the quality of its English Language Programs and the successful results achieved by its students. The College is recognised and certified by the Government of Australia (CRICOS provider code 03622A).
Excursions and Activities (Optional)
Excursions and activities can include visits to some of Sydney’s world-famous attractions, such as:
- The Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge
- The Blue Mountains, a world heritage listed National Park Wildlife sanctuary visits providing opportunities for contact with Australian fauna
- Three Sisters, Jenolan Caves, Wentworth Falls
- Access to aboriginal culture and sites
- Royal Botanical Garden
- Royal National Park
- Find a Secret Garden
- Kayak in the harbour
- Mary’s Cathedral
- Government House
- Sydney Observatory
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Cockatoo Island
- Jervis Bay (all day trip)
We also offer organised sporting and recreational activities, including:
- Beach excursions and rainforest bush walks
- Cultural field trips
- Barbecues and picnics
- Museums and art galleries.
- Macquarie University
- Taylors College
- Sydney College of the Arts
Special Tailor Tours:
Rosehill College provides quality Tour for students all over the world. We also tailored the tour for the VIP groups as listed:
- Professional Development for Corporate Clients
- University insight 10 days tour with actual lectures
If you require further information, please contact Dr Anna Sharonina our Student Service and Campus Manager. Her contact details are listed below.
Dr Anna Sharonina
Contact Number: +61 452 085 667, +61(2) 9211 1288